Cylinder Lifetime Warranty Benefits:
- Free replacement of cylinder if it fails a test/inspection.
- Free safety check when internal contamination is suspected and internal cleaning if required.
- Free repair to the cylinder valve including parts between tests if required.
- Professional Instructors
Advise on Caring for your Cylinder
- Never completely drain your cylinder
- Fill only with clean, breathing quality air or Nitrox
- After diving in salt water wash the cylinder with clean fresh water
- Occasionally remove the cylinder boot and clean the boot and cylinder. Also check condition of the paint under the boot
- Cylinder life in respect of this warranty = 15 years.
- The cylinder must be presented for test/inspection, along with this passport, to the Underwaterworld service centre within 3 months of the valid due for test date otherwise this warranty will expire. The advertised price for test/inspection will apply
- In order to benefit from free repairs to the valve, the repairs must be carried out by Underwaterworld only. Only in exceptional circumstances will money be refunded for repairs carried out by a third-party.
- If internal contamination is suspected at anytime the cylinder should be returned to Underwaterworld immediately for inspection.
- Failed cylinders will not be replaced if the failure is the result of mistreatment or inappropriate use. Free replacement does not cover accidental damage or loss.
- Failed valves will not be replaced if the failure is the result of mistreatment, inappropriate use or obsolescence of parts outside of our control. Free replacement does not cover accidental damage or loss.
- If at the time of test/inspection the owner considers necessary repairs to be uneconomic a free replacement will not be given, as the cylinder has not failed and the warranty will be considered expired.
- This warranty excludes any pressure gauges, hoses or charging adapters that may be used or combined with the cylinder.