Intensive £1,800 (includes course crewpack)
Internship £625 (includes staff t-shirt and course crewpack)
This is your first step as a PADI professional diver and the qualification is the prerequisite certification for the Instructor qualifications. During the course you will expand your diving knowledge and develop leadership skills. Once qualified as a dive master you can supervise dive activities and assist Instructors with student divers.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
This course can be completed in an intensive period or by the popular internship route over a 3 to 6 month period.
You will learn:
• The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
• Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
• Diver safety and risk management
• Divemaster conducted programs and specialised skills
• Business of diving and your career
• Awareness of the dive environment
• Dive setup and management
• Mapping an open water site
• Conducting dive briefings
• Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
• Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
• Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs